Weatherperson's Day 2009

I'd like to personally thank all who choose to take the time to publish their weather info, obs, and data I get to analyze each day! ROKK!

Thursday, February 5 is National Weatherperson's Day, commemorating the birth of John Jeffries in 1744. Jeffries, one of America's first weather observers, began taking daily weather observations in Boston in 1774 and he took the first balloon observation in 1784. This is a day to recognize the men and women who collectively provide Americans with the best weather, water, and climate forecasts and warning services of any nation...

Please read more here... from the NWS in Medford, OR.

Happy Weatherperson's Day!

Comments

  1. How did you end up being able to update my blog on your bloglist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I use http://weatherscout.blogspot.com/ for the link when I configure the layout option. That's all I recall changing. It works now. *shrug*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment