Spring Is Near

Besides the daily snow melt, March thus far has been quite inactive. Not much going on as far as Winter weather. The forecast calls for some Wintry precipitation early this week, but nothing significant for the Oshkosh area. After that, more seasonable temperatures and dry conditions.

(Looking West - Mar 16, 2008)


(Looking East - Mar 16, 2008)


---

Athelstane Weather has an amazing webcam set up. Take a gander and click around. The webcams are everywhere. I especially enjoy the movies. Also... for the first time, I have stumbled across a NWS COOP Observer's website! Observer ID ELRW3, in Eau Clarie, WI. I have a feeling there are many more out there, I just haven't come across them.

---

I created my first webcam movie. I can't wait until next Winter. Obviously, it's still in "Demo" mode. Figuring out what software is best.

Comments

  1. Nice blog! I'm the person who runs NW Wisconsin weather and you can have a link to my blog on yours. I will have a link to your blog on mine and I will check back to your blong! once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much did a webcam like that cost? I would not mind having one. I liked when the snow melted right after it fell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The webcam was around $150. If you do a Google search on the product number, TV IP201, many results for the camera will come up.

    I am excited to what may transpire with this upcoming storm... may make for a fun movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... just a post hoping that your Ann Harbor, MI trip went OK.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment